Reproduction of material:
1. The LIVE LEBANON name and logo are the exclusive property of UNDP Lebanon. Unauthorized use is prohibited. They may not be copied or reproduced in any way without the prior written permission of UNDP Lebanon. Requests for permission should be sent to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from UNDP Lebanon. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by LIVE LEBANON to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not UNDP Lebanon). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Website content and liability:
1. The LIVE LEBANON website may be linked to other web sites that are not under UNDP Lebanon's control. UNDP Lebanon provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or approval by UNDP Lebanon of any website, product or service. UNDP Lebanon does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to such websites, including, for example, responsibility or liability for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on those websites.
2. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to LIVE LEBANON are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will UNDP LIVE LEBANON be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
1. In accordance with the decisions and directives of UNDP's Executive Board reflected in its Policy on Cost Recovery from Other Resources, the contribution shall be subject to cost recovery for indirect costs incurred by UNDP Headquarters and Country Office structures in providing General Management Support (GMS) services. To cover these GMS costs, the contribution shall be charged a fee equal to 7%.
2. UNDP shall receive and administer the contribution in accordance with UNDP’s Financial Regulations and Rules, Policies and Procedures.
3. The contribution and activities financed there from shall be subject exclusively to internal and external auditing procedures provided for in the Financial Regulations, Rules and Directives of UNDP. Should an Audit Report of the Board of Auditors of UNDP to its governing body contain observations relevant to the contributions, such information shall be made available to the Contributor.
4. The Contributor shall not use the UNDP name or emblem, or any abbreviation thereof, in connection with its business or otherwise without the express prior written approval of UNDP in each case. In no event will authorization be granted for commercial purposes, or for use in any manner that suggests an endorsement by UNDP of its products or services.
5. The Contributor acknowledges that it is familiar with UNDP’s ideals and objectives and recognizes that its name and emblem may not be associated with any political or sectarian cause or otherwise used in a manner inconsistent with the status, reputation and neutrality of UNDP.
6. The Contributor may make representations to its shareholders and internal budget officials as required about the fact of the contribution to UNDP. Any other use of the UNDP name or emblem, and any other form of recognition or acknowledgement of the contribution of the Contributor are subject to consultations between the Parties, and the prior written agreement of UNDP.
7. In case a project does not receive sufficient funding or receive funding exceeding the necessary funding for implementation, UNDP will revert the funding to a similar project within the same sector/and or region with the permission of the Contributor.
8. UNDP will report on the contribution to its Executive Board in accordance with its regular procedures regarding contributions from private contributors. Other forms of recognition and acknowledgement of the contribution are subject to consultations between the Parties, but the manner of such recognition and acknowledgement shall be determined at the sole discretion of UNDP.
General website use:
1. UNDP LIVE LEBANON does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
2. UNDP Lebanon disclaims any liability or responsibility arising from the use of the LIVE LEBANON website or the content of the LIVE LEBANON website. The United Nations, UNDP Lebanon, members of their staff and their contractors shall not be liable for any financial or other consequences whatsoever arising from the use of the content of the LIVE LEBANON website, including the inappropriate, improper, or fraudulent use of such content.
3. No representations or warranties of any kind concerning the LIVE LEBANON website are given, including responsibility for any infection by virus or any other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
5. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
6. UNDP LIVE LEBANON reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online at www.livelebanon.net. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.